I finally got ATI’s drivers working on my 64bit-fedora11. All you currently got to do in order to have a working ATI-environment:
* Follow these steps to get the driver working.
* Don’t forget to rebuild your initrd if you are on Fedora11. Otherwise your screen freezes when X starts.
* Add ‘Option “SWCursor” “true”‘ to your xorg.conf. Otherwise your screen freezes after a few seconds.
* Fix brtvector.hpp like this.
* Fix brtarray.hpp by adding “#include <cstdio>” to the beginning of the file
* Symlink libbrook.so and libbrook_cal.so
You’re done. Ain’t that some quality software ?