After almost exactly four months into the making, it should soon be time for Pyrit 0.2.3.
In order get 0.2.3 on the road before/around Black Hat and defcon, I have decided to cut out the network functionality and delay it until 0.2.4. Right now I want to focus on stability and (yes!) some documentation… Please report any errors and glitches you might find in the svn repository.
Some of the changes since 0.2.2:
* Added CLI-function ‘delete_essid’
* Added CLI-function ‘verify’
* Added CLI-function ‘selftest’
* Added Core for OpenCL
* Added SSE2-path to CPU-Core
* Added docstrings to the code
* Fixed ‘CUDA_ERROR_INVALID_IMAGE’ when using CUDA 2.2
* Fixed process exit codes
* Improved scheduling between client and hardware
* Improved storage-code
* Improved performance for almost all CLI-functions
* Builds from SVN-directories now carry their revision-number