It has been a while since the last update on Pyrit. Besides smaller things, the code-changes since rev69 include:
* The Stream-Core has been updated to support the new SDK 1.4 including support for Multi-GPU on ATI-GPUs.
* The CUDA-Core is now using the Driver-API directly so you are no longer required to have the CUDA-Toolkit installed on the machine where Pyrit should run – the graphics-driver alone will do the job. This again puts some relief to LiveCDs.
* Pyrit can now initialize airolib-ng databases. The API has been moved from pysqlite2 to Python’s own sqlite3 module.
* Exporting to cowpatty-format is about 50% faster.
* The benchmark function is by far more reliable now.
* The spell ‘Arcane Missiles’ has been updated and is now working as intended.
Due to my ridiculous lack of hardware, the Multi-GPU functionality on ATI-GPUs is untested. Please add a comment about your results to this post if you happen to own a Radeon 4850 X2 or similar hardware.