There are many things still to be done about Pyrit. It is a one-man-show right now but I don’t have the time – your support is required:
- Make the _cpyrit module create real classes instead of just providing module functions. Most of what is in cpyrit.py should be moved to _cpyrit.
- Move the buffering from pyrit.py into _cpyrit. This is a requirement to support multi-gpu and gpu-cpu cores.
- Modify gpu-memory access so it can be coalesced with minimum number of transactions. This probably only requires a new CPY_DEV_CTX macro.
- If the above has been done, we can care about multi-gpu support.
- Clean up the setup.py mess.